Sunday, October 28, 2007

Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot

Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
Young Adult


This is book number two in the princess diaries series. I realized, there are 13 books in this series! It goes on forever!!
This time, Mia has found out that her mom is pregnant and marrying her Algebra teacher. Mia can handle this, but what she can't handle is being forced to do a sit down television interview with one of prime time's biggest stars. She tries to get out of it but ends up making a fool of herself. Mia also has a secret admirer. Trying to juggle all these things, plus school, proves to be quite something!

In the previous book, Michael was made out to be completely in love with Mia (and Mia was clueless to it). Now it seems like it's the exact reverse. I wonder if this was just what Cabot thought would make the book easier to write or what. I'm sure somewhere down the road (in the next 11 books) they will get together, but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be in this one.

Another fun book. Good readings for exam time because I don't have to be dedicated to the book or think that much when I'm reading it. Mia is quite the character, but I still enjoy Georgia Nicholson more.

Where this book was before me: New Albany, Indiana -> Me!


Rating:

(3.5/5)

No comments: