Sunday, May 31, 2009

Princess in Love by Meg Cabot

Princess in Love by Meg Cabot
Young Adult


Mia Thermopolis, princess of Genovia, a small country in Europe, is in love. The only problem is that she's not in love with her boyfriend, but with her best friend's older brother. To add to her troubles, she has finals coming up soon and is worried that she won't be able to pass Algebra, her mom is pregnant, and her Grandmother still insists she complete princess training before she heads to her first official visit of Genovia.

Like the previous two books, this one is written in the form of Mia's diary. She is a bit over dramatic, as I suppose most girls that age are. Despite that, it was still entertaining and an easy read. This series has at least 10 books in it and I only have one more in my collection. Once I finish the forth book in the series, I'm not quite sure I'll continue on.


First Line: "Over. That's what my life is."


Rating:

(4.5/5)

No comments: