Saturday, February 03, 2007

Practical Demonkeeping

Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore
Paranormal


This was a different type of read for me. The book was interesting but I really had trouble getting into it. The reason for this is probably the number of characters. I just didn't see all the connections at first. I did enjoy the ending though
Favourite Character: Augustus Brine. He is a inventive person who knows what he wants out of life.
Least Favourite Character: Catch. He is a demon. UGH!
Best Part of the Story: I liked the inventive way Augustus Brine tries to catch Catch and Travis at Jenny's house
Least Favourite Part of the Story: Amanda's story. I felt that this was overdone and not necessary. Too much detail here.
What was missing: fewer characters


Rating:

(3.5/5)

No comments: