Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
Young Adult


I'm not going to bead a dead horse here. I'm sure enough people have either read it already or are sick of hearing about it.
This book is my second favourite in the series. I still enjoy The Prisoner of Azkaban the most. This was jam packed with action minus one part where things seemed to drag because Harry & Herminone didn't quite know what they were doing.
Everything was wrapped up nicely and it was great to have some old characters come back. There was one part I didn't really like because it was too convenient. I'm sure there was another way for Rowling to explain the final battle, but beggars can't be choosers!
As for the final chapter, I thought it was a bit too crammed. I was having trouble keeping track of who was who. And I wanted to know more about what profession the characters had taken up.
Wow I think I just wrote all of this without giving anything away!!


Rating:

(5/5)

No comments: