Thursday, August 30, 2007

Book Meme

Chronicbooker3 also tagged me for a meme :p

1. Total number of Books I Own - more than I can count. I make myself feel better about the number I own by hiding some in the basement. Out of sight, out of mind.

2. The Last Book I Bought - A cute book that was recommended by Chapters as an "after Harry Potter" read. I can't quite remember what the name of it was but the cover is quite sparkly lol

3. The Last Book I Read - Night by Elie Wisel

4. Five Books That Mean Alot To Me -

1. All Robert Munsch books - I have a lot of his books from my childhood collection and I love them!
2. Into Thin Air by John Krakauer - a great book about perseverance
3. Blindness by Jose Saramago - a look into how society would react if everyone was blind. Can we be nicer to each other to stop this from happening?
.. I've been sitting here too long trying to think of 2 more, and I can't. I read book for enjoyment more than to get something out of them besides a good story.

No comments: