Sunday, June 24, 2007

Three to get Deadly - Janet Evanovich

Three to get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
Mystery


The third book in the Stephanie Plum number series, this book does not disappoint! You read this book for the quirky characters rather than for the plot line. This book sees Plum searching for Uncle Mo, a neighbourhood favourite. When Stephanie gets shot at multiple times in one day and finds a basement full of dead bodies, she calls in the help of Lula, an ex-hooker turned filer, and of course Ranger and Morelli. I love the chemistry between Stephanie and Morelli. It's a love/hate (but of course, more love than hate) relationship between the 2 of them. Grandma Mazur wasn't in the book as much as she has been in the past, but making up for it was Lula. Some of her antics were so funny I found myself chuckling on the train... which is kind of embarrassing. I'm looking forward to reading the next book! I can't wait to see where Stephanie and Morelli's relationship goes next!


Rating:

(4/5)

2 comments:

Gerrit said...

This sounds like a great story. I think that I'm going to get the downloadable audiobook version and see what this tale is all about.

Thanks for sharing your review.

Lauren said...

If you're new to the series, I suggest starting at One for the Money. It's the first in the series and it gives you a good basis for the rest of the books!