Sunday, February 17, 2008

Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson

Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
Paranormal


The fifth book in the Undead series (5 books already??) sees Betsy trying to convince her friends not to throw a surprise party for her 31st birthday. Or is she trying to convince her friends TO throw her a surprise birthday party? Betsy is also continuing to plan her wedding with Sinclair, babysit her step-brother, host some European vampires, and, oh yeah, try to solve a murder.
I find that I can't read too many of these books in a row (for fear of losing brain cells? I'm not sure). It's been a while since I read book number 4 so this was a nice break from all the mysteries I've been reading! It's complete fluff, but fun fluff. This book isn't the best in the series, but it's not too bad.


First Line: "'There's a zombie in the attic,' George the Fiend informed me over breakfast."
Rating:

(3.5/5)

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Wow, you've gotten ahead of me. I'm still on three, I think.