Monday, September 10, 2007

Numbers Challenge

I am going to enter a challenge come Jan 08. A challenge to read some of those TBRs that have a number in the title.

Callista of SMS Book Reviews is hosting the challenge. The goal is to read 5 books by Jun08.

I will choose from

Just One Look by Harlan Coben

Nanking 1937 by Zhaoyan Ye

The Ninth Life of Louis Drax by Liz Jensen

Four Fires by Bryce Courtenay

The Eight by Katherine Neville

The First Time by Joy Fielding

The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell

24 Hours by Greg Iles

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for joining. I created a blog for the challenge to make it easier to join and so people can add their lists and reviews if they want to it. I added you to the participants list. Just comment on the sticky post and let me know if you want an invitation to the blog. Then you can post your list there too and when the time comes, cross-post your reviews. http://numberschallenge.blogspot.com/