Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bitten

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Paranormal


I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have read very few paranormal books and think I had better include them more often.

Elena is the only female werewolf. She has left her pack to try to live a normal life; live-in boyfriend, apartment, job. She is summoned home to help defend the pack's territory against some 'mutts'.

It seems that Elena isn't comfortable with the other werewolves or without them. Armstrong takes the reader into the dynamics of the group. Elena must figure out who she really is and what she really wants most.

The book is a paranormal, a romance and a mystery all rolled into one



Rating:

(4.0/5)

3 comments:

Jeane said...

I've been interested in several books about werewolves lately; here's another to try! Thanks for the review.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Heh. I didn't know you were going to read this!

Seriously, the funny part is that I'm reading Stolen right now. I'm about halfway through.

Dana said...

Are you finding Stolen as good as Bitten?