Friday, November 10, 2006

The Tenth Circle

The Tenth Circle by JodiPicoult
Fiction


Jodi Picoult books are always books about moral issues; this book is no exception.

Best liked Character:Trixie. She is one mixed-up kid. That is totally understanable as she is only 14 and still trying to figure the world out. Having said that she is totally right about being raped no matter what else happened.Kudos to her for understanding that. It also in my opinion took a lot of guts to run away to Alaska
Least Liked Character: I don't have one
Best part of the Story: The twist at the end was cool. I do not know what I would have done if I was in the same situation. I felt that all the characters were victims. No one was immune to the events.
Worst Part of the Story: The graphic novel. I am not a lover of graphic novels. i understood the Dante thing but it got a little too symbolic for me. The drawing was pretty amazing.
What was missing: What was Laura's reaction after Seth told her his news. Picoult did not elaborate on this. Also Trixie's night with Willie was glossed over and I felt not really dealt with


Rating:

(4.0/5)

No comments: