Thursday, March 15, 2007

Immortal in Death by JD Robb

Immortal in Death by JD Robb
Mystery


This is another pretty good book from Robb. As usual, the chemistry between Even and Roarke is palpable. It's pretty juicy! The mystery itself wasn't as well pieced together as her previous two. I didn't really feel that the clues were leading up to who the murderer was until Roarke started questioning around about it.
One thing that really did bother me though was that once again Eve was kidnapped by the murderer. That happened in the last book too. Why!?!? How often does this happen in real life? Next to never. Why can't she just come up with a brilliant way to nail the murderer without them having to completely come clean to her after they kidnap her. I mean, give me a break!!
Sadly, there wasn't much in terms of future-oriented stuff that I caught onto in this book like I have in her previous books.


Rating:

(3.5/5)

No comments: