Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants

Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennison
Young Adult


From Chapters:
Georgia thought she had put her ""red-bottomosity"" to rest when she finally chose Robbie the Sex God over Dave the Laugh. Anyway, Dave the Laugh is now dating her friend Ellen (which didn’t stop Georgia from snogging him at a party...)

But when Dave breaks up with Ellen and the Sex God is never around, Georgia doesn’t know what to do! As always, in Georgia’s life, nothing ever turns out as planned!

Thank God, Georgia isn't my child. She is very irreverent and seems not to really care about anything. We do get a glimpse that she is not that bad at school or sports. If she were my friend I would have told her to take a hike long before now. I am really pulling for Dave the Laugh. My fav character is Angus. You just have to love this free-wheeling independant feline.


Rating:

(3.5/5)

2 comments:

Candy said...

She is really annoying, isn't she? But at the same time, I love this series. I mean, it's nothing but silliness and fluff, but sometimes... you just need some silliness :)

Dana said...

She is annoying.... so what am I doing ...reading the next one. I need some silliness and nothingness sometimes :)