Saturday, April 14, 2007

Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be by Laura Wolf

Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be by Laura Wolf
Chick Lit


This book follows up Diary of a Mad Bride. This time, Amy and her hubby Stephen are trying to get pregnant. Amy is a notorious to-do lister, mapping out her entire life even though it doesn't always work. I found Diary of a Mad Bride easier to relate to, seeing as how I don't have any plans on having a child. I'm sure someone that has been through the experience before would be able to better relate to Amy. She did bring up a good question that I had been wondering though. What happens to the other end of the umbilical cord? lol
This was a nice light read and took a short time to get through. But I don't think I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't had a child.


Rating:

(3/5)

No comments: