Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison

Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison
Teen


This is the 5th book in the series that sees Georgia chasing after a new Sex God after Robbie left for sheep and greener pastures.
I liked it just as much as any of the previous ones! There were some very funny moments in it (Georgia lighting someone's clothing on fire at the church, Gordy getting cardboard glasses, etc). I liked the introduction of the new kitty, he seems quite cute. Although you just know he's going to be a trouble maker like Angus! I'm not too sure I like Masimo, the "New Sex God". Georgia should get togehter with Dave the Laugh. Infact I'm sure they will by the time this series ends.
I didn't like how Georgia was getting nastier near the end. She was calling a whole bunch of people very rude names. I know she can be annoying at times but I thought perhaps she had gone a bit too far this time. Hopefully the next book is a bit more toned down on the name calling. Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would want to be her friend!! LOL She can be so rude sometimes.


Rating:

(4/5)

No comments: