Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Beauty Tips from Moose Jaw by Will Ferguson

Beauty Tips from Moose Jaw by Will Ferguson
Non Fiction


I have previously heard good things about Ferguson, and specifically this book. That's why I bought it from a used book store. But I wasn't too impressed with the book. It was quite a roller coster in terms of keeping my interest. Some parts would be quite interesting, other parts very dull. There are little tidbits of Canadian history (or even trivia) that I didn't know so it was interesting reading about them. Some of his antics were funny as well. But it got to the point where I just found it long winded and even somewhat repetative.
The most interesting part of the book was probably the polar bear extravaganza. It would be interesting to take one of those trips on the buses to see the polar bears in their natural habitat.


Rating:

(3/5)

No comments: